Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever hear back form these guys? I got this message that said I made it to the grouping portion of the casting or something. Like I am placed together with people that have similar profiles etc. Anyone else do this?

·
Registered
281 Posts
when did you get that? I haven't seen anything from them. Last word I heard from someone doing actual business with them, was they canceled all orders and couldn't pay the bills... can you post what you got...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Garrett Hays

This is to inform you that you have been chosen for the next step in the casting
process of Rally Racer(tm).

No additional costs are involved in continuing to participate in the 2002
Casting Season process.

This next step is called GROUPING.

Your online personal profile has now been moved to a small and more specific
category. This will help the Casting Department in narrowing the list of
potential final cast members for Rally Racer.

Thank you again for participating in this unique new way of casting for reality
programs.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got the same thing just a few days ago.

We'll see whats next. Who knows, maybe some day in the future we'll be competeing against each other on a reality show? :D :D

Mike Anderson
85 VW GTI

·
Registered
63 Posts
>ok, now both of you suck... I got no such letter!!! :( 'i
>wanna be a rally racer!!!'
>
>:) :) :)

Bill, when you learn not to destroy your brand new Focus at a rally-x, maybe then we'll let you be a rally driver. :p:p

Mike Anderson
85 VW GTI

PS- If it will make you feel better I'll forward mine on to you.:+:+

·
Registered
281 Posts
LOL!!! hey, i gotta know it's limits.. Actually taking it to the shop tonight. Getting all the front suspension replaced. Seems as though I 'bent some stuff' last time out looking at roads.

note to self - don't use those roads... :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone get the mail to complete section 7? Questions 11 and 12 have been added etc etc. Well... I filled out these sections and then they are blank when I return to them. Says this is the last weekend to fill out these sections but I dont think thats possible.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got the same emails as well (Sorry Bill) and another today stating that, oops, we DO have to answer all the questions again. Something about the database can't handle it. Ought to be interesting if this is truly for real this time...especially since I am currently laid off, I am ready to go now! lol

·
Registered
378 Posts
this just in...

Dear Isaac Taylor,

Thank you for participating in the 2002 Casting Season of Rally Racer. This will server as your final announcement before you are either notified that you are one of the casting finalists or receive the Non-Cast Notification which will allow you to move your online personal profile over to the 2003 Casting Season where two (2) separate shows; The Summer-Desert Show and The Winter-Snow Show will be cast. 2002 Casting Season Participants will be given regardless the out come a Free VIP Online Pit Pass ($29.99 value) for moving their online casting profile.

Your login info will stay the same as listed below and please if you have not completed any section of your profile but have still received this email please continue on to complete it NOW!

At this time PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE CASTING PROFILE at http://www.rallyracer.com/login.html

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE REVISED SECTION 7 INCLUDING QUESTIONS 11 AND 12, THEN THANK YOU.

YOU MAY RECEIVE ONE MORE EMAIL BEFORE THE WEEKEND IS OVER DEPENDING ON WHAT GROUP YOUR ONLINE CASTING PROFILE IS SENT TO.

As a reminder your Login information is the following:

USERNAME: [email protected]
PASSWORD: *********

Good Luck and drive safe.

Casting Department
Rally Racer
Morre Entertainment LLC

RECIPIENT NOTICE: Email contains information solely for the intended recipient. If this email has reached you in error please notify us or delete this message off your system immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you MUST disregard this message and any attachments it may contain. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission without prior consent is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us with a simple email reply or delete the message off your system. Rally Racer, Rally GP, Rally Wear, Rally Girl, Rally Raccoon, the RR logo are separately owned by Morre Entertainment LLC and are not intended for use with out prior written approval from Morre Entertainment LLC.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RE: this just in...

Looks like I wont be joining the cast of the show anytime soon :( Oh well. Anyone else get a rejection letter?

·
Registered
162 Posts

Yeah - me too. At least they sent lots of the 'Congratulations - You've made it to the next round...' letters to keep our hopes up. Makes me feel like I got more for my money anyway. ;-)

Better luck next time.

John B.

·
Registered
291 Posts

did anyone from this list get past this last stage of the casting?...
anyone?
anyone?
TNT:-( x(

·
Registered
105 Posts

Yep, add me to the list of rejected as well :-( I guess I will just have to accept that offer to run WRC after all :+

Here is a thought since none of "us" seemed to make it, do you think we are all OVER-qualified? I know it may sound silly, especially in my case since I have only run 3 RallySprints(Hallett Triple) and 1 Coff 3 ClubRally(100 AW). Maybe they are looking for non-racers only. I don't know, just a thought...

One last thing, anyone wanna bet on which car they use? I say a Focus. Look at the multitude of them throughout the website.

·
Tree? what tree?
632 Posts

I got the last round rejection form letter too, boo hoo.:'(
I don't think it's DUI's and speeding tickets that did me in, it was admitting that I'm stright and married... I bet they woulda thought I was more "interesting" if I was bi and unattached.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts