Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the rally TV shows for April. All shows are on the Speed channel - there are no rallies listed on OLN this time around. All times are Eastern and may change. Check your local schedule. By the way, I found this link that appears to have the complete list of episodes of Legends of Motorsport with a brief description of each: http://library.digiguide.com/lib/episodes/96677

Some of the episodes of Motorsport Mundial will probably be the coverage of the Cherokee Trails rally.

Monday, April 4
7:00AM ? Legends of Motorsport ?The Flying Finns? (1968 Rally Finland)
7:30AM - Motorsport Mundial (New episode)

Tuesday, April 5
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?Mountain Legend? (1965 Targa Florio)

Saturday, April 9
4:00AM (Sunday morning) - Targa Newfoundland Rally

Sunday, April 10
11:00PM - WRC New Zealand

Monday, April 11
7:30AM - Motorsport Mundial

Wednesday, April 13
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?A Dash of the Irish? (1971 Circuit of Ireland rally)

Thursday, April 14
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?Winning Ain't Easy? (1970s Vauxhall dealer team race and rally efforts)

Friday, April 15
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?A Place in the Sun? (1983 Tour of Corsica rally)

Saturday, April 16
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?BMC - The British Motor Car? (probably some rally content)

Sunday, April 17

Monday, April 18

Tuesday, April 19
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?Alpine Rally '62?

Wednesday, April 20
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?It's a Long Way to Nairobi? (1977 East African Safari rally)

Friday, April 22
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?A Tale of Two Rallies? (1979 San Remo and RAC rallies)

Sunday, April 24
12:30AM - Motorsport Mundial

Monday, April 25
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?Chariots in the Sun? (1981 Greek Acropolis rally)

Wednesday, April 27
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?A Great Year for Girling? (possible rally content)

Thursday, April 28
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?The Rover Tradition? (possible rally content)

Friday, April 29
7:00AM - Legends of Motorsport ?Coronation Safari? (1959 East African Safari rally)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thank you for creating and posting this list, it really helps alot! I get to see alot more rally than I normally would. I sure wish Speed would replay Legends of Motorsports at a better time tho, they come on at 4am my time and I am too cheap for a Tivo. :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem - it helps me keep track of what to watch/tape too. :)

Check with you satellite or cable provider, in some cases you might be able to rent a DVR from them either for free or for $5/month.

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
Watched my tape of it over lunch hour.
Pretty nice show - vast - is the word I kept thinking of.

Can't wait to see what they do with CT05.

rz

·
Registered
275 Posts
Does anyone know if this will be replayed. Since NASA, Speed, and noone else let us know that this was the ramada presentation many of us won't have a copy of this show. RevTV hasn't been updated since late last year so no chance there either. Matter of fact anyone know when they'll be updating their page. ;( x( . I knew this was going to happen. Crap.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sort of hard to know what is on Motorsport Mundial when all it says is "New Episode" . . . . where is this coveted secret information so one can plan?

·
Registered
275 Posts
So randy since you were lucky or smart enough to have got a copy of this telecast is there any way you could host this show on your website. I mean even if you cut it into four smaller segments it would be worth it to get a copy. I know many would appreciate your efforts.

Mike

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Motorsport Mundial

It USED to be that Speed showed Mundial 3 or 4 times in a week (How do I know? Well, TIVO does not distinguish amongst them [because there is no description of the show], so I have to record all of them or miss the first run).

I looked last night, and it appears there is only one showing now.

>Does anyone know if this will be replayed.

press on,

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RE: Motorsport Mundial

I think they still repeat the showings, they're just not going to do it for this episode it looks like. If you look at the schedule that I posted (or the Speed TV program listings), the Motorsport Mundial listings that say (new episode) are new, and then followed by a few repeats that don't say anything next to them.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts

We are sorta saying the same thing.

There used to be one new one a week, and then 2 or 3 repeats of that one.

Now, it looks like there is one or zero repeats.

So, once again, all the NASCAR programming seems to have trumped other racing.

press on,

·
Registered
186 Posts

>So, once again, all the NASCAR programming seems to have
>trumped other racing.

Slight correction...

So, once again, all the NASCAR programming seems to have
trumped racing. :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Mr. Zimmer;
can we hope that you may/can make copies available? Those of us "out west" who missed the 4:30 AM (PST) broadcast of Mundial, we can only hope that someone on this forum can provide a source for copy(s) of Ramada.
Cheers,
C Hollingsworth

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a reminder that tomorrow morning at 7:30am Eastern 4:30am Pacific there's a new episode of Motorsport Mundial on.

On Monday it's a repeat episode on the same time slot. Maybe there's a chance that it might be a rerun of Ramada? Might also be a good idea to keep an eye out for the Cherokee Trails coverage on a new episode as well, although it's probably still too soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts