Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what happened to the sprongl bros? it was al over that they were starting but they dont seem to be on the results

·
Registered
29 Posts
RE: Road penalties

Results are final on the web page.

Sorry for the delay, I do not have a big system, just a little notebook at the bar using the tenant phone line. But I am not complaining, it's the way for a lot of rallies.

George ;)

·
Dirt surfer
1,367 Posts
Yes, that's correct. Several cars on stage were neutralized in back of a car that rolled and required Red Cross assistance. The stopped cars eventually transited out and were awarded same time.

Rest of the field restarted and got fast times. Kind of a bummer for those of us teams caught behind the accident (no significant injuries, fortunately), but that's the way of rally sometimes.

We got to run the stage at full speed later, that "!! L6>4 over bridge" where the wreck occurred was QUITE entertaining!

Cheers,

Dave G
#42 Impreza P2
Last Ditch Racing

"...Embrace loose gravel, beware big trees..."

·
Retired Rally Photographer
2,069 Posts
>rallyscoring.com shows on SS2 cars 9-26 finished with a 6:58
>on the nose... is that correct?
>
>Brandon

One car had a big roll on stage 2. Those cars were on stage and got stopped. Therefore, they got awarded that time by the whatever rule.

That delay made them cancel stage 6 to get things back on schedule.

Pete

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
mechanical problem

I heard a couple different versions but however it happened, the ambulance got to the roll scene before the next car did but was not needed so the red cross was because of the on course ambulance not the roll. So I guess you could say the mechanical grip of the tires was reduced enough to cause a DNF.
rz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts