Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sorta. I was thumbing through issue 26 and what do I see, but a rally car (no it doesn't have chrome 22's on it :) ) .
It's an article on Ken Block and his cars, but they do several pages on the rally car and his Subie Gumball car. Plus pics from Cherokee.

just thought I'd pass it along.

·
Road books are for transits.
926 Posts
In a magazine covered with Murcielagos and Enzos, the DC rally car(s) definitely make the article stick up.
alexgelsomino.com

>Well sorta. I was thumbing through issue 26 and what do I
>see, but a rally car (no it doesn't have chrome 22's on it :)
>) .
>It's an article on Ken Block and his cars, but they do several
>pages on the rally car and his Subie Gumball car. Plus pics
>from Cherokee.
>
>just thought I'd pass it along.

·
Registered
434 Posts
>In a magazine covered with Murcielagos and Enzos, the DC
>rally car(s) definitely make the article stick up.
>alexgelsomino.com
>
>
>
>>Well sorta. I was thumbing through issue 26 and what do I
>>see, but a rally car (no it doesn't have chrome 22's on it
>:)
>>) .
>>It's an article on Ken Block and his cars, but they do
>several
>>pages on the rally car and his Subie Gumball car. Plus pics
>>from Cherokee.
>>
>>just thought I'd pass it along.
>

You were actually reading "Dubs" magazine??!! Reading that crap can reduce your IQ! I don't care how many rally cars Ken Block owns, putting "dubs" on your car is f-ing lame and looks like crap.

-C

·
Registered
48 Posts
Seeing rally cars in a magazine like that, is indeed a great thing. Maybe it'll show a new audiance how totally not lame our thing is, and that cars with nice small powder coated wheels and tall thick sidewalls are pretty dang dope, yo.
I brought a friend to Mountain Trials last week, and he couldn't get over how 'normal' the cars were. I said "yeah, the bling is behind the wheels and under the bonnet. He asked what a bonnet was.
But best of all, you had enough balls to admit to reading it! How many other people on here came come right out and make post admiting to that. I know I couldn't. But I'm gonna go look up that issue and see what you're on about for sure.
Cheers

Taro

P.S
After doing some paint work on an '89 RX7 for a buddy, and installing some 17inch enkies with some low pro yokos. He thought it was the sweetest thing EVER. But when I took it for a test drive, and put some fuel in it, it just felt so horribly wrong, I was so embarresed, just had a longing for my beat up rabbit diesel.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't say I actually read it. It's maybe the second time I've ever looked at one. Just happened to see it at the newsstand. Like it was mentioned above, that article really stood out from the all the chrome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts