Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to generate donations of rally paraphanalia to send to a unit from the 4th infantry division and an air force unit who are currently serving in Iraq. If there is anybody out there who could get some left over event shirts or other stuff, like and event organizer could help, I am going to get this stuff to the troops.
I am not an official charity org, but just a former service member who cares. Any contribution would help, including a dollar or two.
I will be buying a plaque to symbolize the rally community and its support, then sending it to a commander I know who is in charge of a unit with the most dangerous missions and the highest casualty rate of any unit in Iraq.

I can be contacted by email at ( [email protected] )

·
Registered
31 Posts
RE: support our troops

Very nice idea! I do not have anything to give, but I understand the motive. My little brother was supposed to come home and go to the Maine Forest ProRally with me this year, as we do every year, but he got shipped to Iraq. (he's a marine) Boy was he bummmed! He always looked forward to seeing all the rally cars zip by out in the woods, but was unable to this year. Please folks, if you have the stuff, support this cause! Many of our troops are taking risks for us and as a result they miss out on the fun stuff happening here! :)

·
Four tree two remember Andrew
1,629 Posts
RE: support our troops

You might try contacting Major Greg Pachman. He was kind enough to provide the Chattanooga Region with some snazzy AFR t-shirts at the Rallysprint. I'm sure he has more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts