Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say HATS OFF to Rally America for using Jen Horsey to do their coverage of Sno-Drift. The front page coverage on their site is EXACTLY what is needed out of an event, with well written updates through the event.
Sad to see that RDG didn't make the best use of Jen's talents last year in the Canadian Series. (I thought she was under utilised in her TV role, and clearly they didn't use her writing skills)

WELL DONE JEN!

·
Registered
374 Posts
>I have to say HATS OFF to Rally America for using Jen Horsey
>to do their coverage of Sno-Drift.
>
>WELL DONE JEN!
>

DITTO! It was so very nice to have up-to-the-minute coverage and you did a FABULOUS job of including the 'little' things that made it interesting, not just who placed where... Great job!

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
I only seem to find the last report that she did on the RA homepage. Are the earlier reports accessible somehow that I'm missing?

Kent Gardam

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Don't you have a letter or e-mail to be writing}(

just kidding, but really now...

Jen's work was some of the better writing I have seen for rally in a while. Have to see how she deals with more classes being more tightly contested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.