Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In trying to gather sources, I decided to just go ahead and gather my own raw data. Please take the survey and give an honest response so we can best judge where competitors/crew fall.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=382731483191



I'm editing this just to say that the survey is anonymous. It shouldn't take much more than 20 minutes to do. Thanks to everyone who participates!
 

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
Joined
·
6,058 Posts
Just took the survey. It is rather quick and painless. Do you plan to publicly share these results? Everyone should go and take this.

You should have included some rally specific questions, such as how many rally events have you attended in past year, how many rally specific articles in magazines, how many shows watch, or a scale of interest, etc. Then you could post this question at other forums and get a larger sample of target demographic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
There personal information questions there that I wouldn't consider answering in private, let alone on the internet.
 

·
eating dust taking photos
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
>There personal information questions there that I wouldn't
>consider answering in private, let alone on the internet.
>
>



It is annonymous afterall....


Then again maybe its a generation gap...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Yeah, I heard Al Gore sits in a room sniffing packets all day for the CIA... he invented the Internet you know!

Just because they're not out to get you, doesn't mean you're not paranoid... }(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
>Yeah, I heard Al Gore sits in a room sniffing packets all day
>for the CIA... he invented the Internet you know!
>
>Just because they're not out to get you, doesn't mean you're
>not paranoid... }(


I did some quick and dirty google searching, but couldn't find what I what I was looking for. Anyway it goes something like this: recent studies have shown that we baby boomers are much less trusting of authorities than you gen-X'ers.

They are out to get you, and me, and everyone else. Be very careful of what you write, say, give blood or urine samples, etc. The time is coming... mark my words. I know... you don't believe me, but you will learn in time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
>I did some quick and dirty google searching, but couldn't find
>what I what I was looking for. Anyway it goes something like
>this: recent studies have shown that we baby boomers are much
>less trusting of authorities than you gen-X'ers.
>

Not so much trusting as cynical - I've seen "the man" and even assuming he cared, he couldn't find his own arse with both hands and a book on anatomy!

Ian. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have updated the survey per your suggestions. If you would like to go back and update your responses it would be apreciated, if not we will be regarding the results of the new questions compared to thier respective answers versus the entire pool of responses.
 

·
I am not here anymore
Joined
·
2,798 Posts
>>There personal information questions there that I wouldn't
>>consider answering in private, let alone on the internet.
>
>It is annonymous afterall....

What do you mean? The vehicles owned question could be used to easily identify me!

alan
 

·
Right Side Ballast
Joined
·
775 Posts
Just because I'm a co-driver and therefore a compulsive type:

1. There's a level of education between Bachelors and Doctorate degrees.
2. There are a ton of misspelled words in the survey. Not that they affect the results at all.

Dick
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,738 Posts
<<<< I've seen "the man" and even assuming he cared, he couldn't find his own arse with both hands and a book on anatomy! >>>>

YOU saw Algore?


Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!
 

·
I am not here anymore
Joined
·
2,798 Posts
>You're just "special" Alan.... besides, there's nothing to
>prevent you from skipping that one.

Never underestimate the power of ignorance! It never even occurred to me not to answer. I have been trained by surveys that force you to answer every question.

Wait, I don't care if anyone knows that stuff about me. The folks with the black helicopters have access to my IRS and SS info anyway.

alan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
>They are out to get you, and me, and everyone else. Be very
>careful of what you write, say, give blood or urine samples,
>etc. The time is coming... mark my words. I know... you
>don't believe me, but you will learn in time.
>

Ahem:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

-Isaac
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top