Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
all of the sudden, up was down
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased to report that the 2012 ProPicks season is set up and ready to go!

Visit http://propicks.demonrally.com and log in to make your picks.

It looks like it will be a tough year to make picks. There are a slew of new drivers and a few spots left to fill in the 20 days until Sno*Drift. In particular, there are a couple entries with no car number (Crazy Leo, VSC TBA) that look interesting.

Unfortunately, the way my system works, it's entirely dependent on Rally-America to fill in those car numbers. I think we can work around it if we use the "enter car number" feature. Let's all agree that the following car numbers will be placeholders for the current un-numbered cars:

1: Leonid Urlichich, 2007 Subaru Beast, Open
2: James Robinson, 2011 Honda Fit, Prod
3: VSC TBA, 2011 Subaru WRX STI, Open

These drivers will likely have numbers by the time the deadline rolls around, so check back often!

As always, if you have any questions or want to donate some programming or design skills, let me know!

·
which left?
1,621 Posts
Higgins wouldn't have 75?
He might, but traditionally (unless some rule or procedure has changed that I'm unaware of), #1 is reserved for the previous year's champion.

Travis was the only that I can think of (in the last 10 years I've been involved) to keep his normal number (as he had a lot of image tied up in the #199).

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like James Robinson has gotten himself a car number, so that just leaves Crazy Leo and VSC TBA. I think we should stick with 1 and 3 for now, since I sent that out to everyone already. As we get closer, I'll think of something that doesn't require me to reprogram the whole site.

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Annnnnd... fixed.

Crazy Leo has chosen #111 and Diggins has stuck with #75.

Only 12 people have picked so far, there's lots of points out there to be had!

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Drat and Double Drat. The offseason was too long. I've forgotten my login and password. Don, if you read this, I sent you an email. HELP!

EDIT: Thanks, Don. My picks are in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts