Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
marcus
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may already know :rolleyes: we, (CrazyLeo Can-Jam Rally Team) and one of the biggest rallies in Canada (Tall Pines) are auctioning 2 shakedown rides to celebrate the 40th Edition of the event and raise money for a local charity!

Check out our cool promo video

Get on board, tell your NON RALLY FRIENDS... even if you can't make it - spread the word to help us promote rally racing in Canada.

details here

Rally community could use new blood and this is one of the ways to get it!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good luck! I've always thought those shakedown rides are a great way to convert someone for life. I know I got a shakedown ride from Chris Greenhouse at 100AW, and afterwards, I knew I had to 100% get on stage. A few months later I was in the co-driver seat for Ojibwe. :)

·
marcus
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always thought those shakedown rides are a great way to convert someone for life.
EXACTLY! That's what we want. And that's how we can get more people to love this amazing sport while having fun!

I've got to say, I really love scaring the hell out of people in the rally car.. people don't realize how safe the cage/belts/etc are, so they are screaming, grabbing the bars, etc! FUUUN!

·
R6+ / Cr, Sheeps Maybe
305 Posts
This would be really cool to do, unfortunately I'm busy Friday. But I'm sure as hell gonna be there Saturday, gotta make sure I stop by and get one of those fashionable Crazy Leo hats

1 - 5 of 5 Posts