Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the latest winter storm to hit Minneapolis, well-known codriver/organizer/corner worker Emily Burton-Weinman was involved in a traffic accident that, unfortunately, claimed the life of her fiance and fellow stage worker, Keith Ohlendorf. Another MN rally worker, Ben Dickhut, was hospitlaized in critical condition but latest reports indicate his prognosis is good and he may be accepting visitors at North Memorial Hospital in Robbinsdale this upcoming week.

Emily has been released from the hospital and is recuperating with her folks, PRB member Beryl Ann Burton and ClubRally Steward Bruce Weinman (who left Washington state and planned Doo *** safety steward duties to return home). EM told me she'd love to hear from more of her rally family - email her at burt0154 -at- umn.edu when you can.

Anyone who ran the 2001 Ojibwe ProRally and recalls a large, young gentleman with a commanding voice who authoritatively belted out start control countdowns (til he was hoarse) has some memory of who we've lost. Please keep Keith, his parents and the loved ones he's left behind in your prayers.

Halley ...

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Most sincere condolences to all who are suffering in this loss as well as heartfelt hopes for full recoveries for those others impacted by the accident.

Kent Gardam

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,253 Posts
If you are like me, you don't really know what to say. If that is the case, feel free to post "." or something simple like that as sign of your thoughts.

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
I don't think there are any words of comfort for EM's loss.

Whiplash RallyeSport

·
Flat over crest
303 Posts
EM,
We all feel your loss. Your extended family is here to support you in this time of need. Get well soon and take solace in the knowledge that our thoughts are with you.

Scott
www.teamharco.com
Team Harco Motorsports
"Win on Sunday, Sleep on Monday"

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Emily asked me to post this for all of you:

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts, prayers, and messages. Your support and love mean more to me than you could ever know.

Thank you again!

Love, Emily

1 - 15 of 15 Posts