I've tried to e-mail "[email protected]" and all I get is:

"Delivery failed due to system quota violation"

Does anybody know any other address or person to contact for PPIHC
information or questions ????

Thanks All !

·
Registered
272 Posts
Try [email protected] Susan Elliott is director of race opperations. In the past PP have generally been slow to reply, but she has always answered eventually.

Dave

>
>I've tried to e-mail "[email protected]" and all I get is:
>
> "Delivery failed due to system quota violation"
>
> Does anybody know any other address or person to contact
>for PPIHC
> information or questions ????
>
>
> Thanks All !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Kevin,
It's even hard to contact the hill climb people when you are here in town (Colorado Springs). The Hill climb museum is closed and the Office on Sinton road normally doesn't have anybody in it.
I suggest to keep trying all of the e-mail addresses available and someday there will be a responce.

Bob Campbell
[email protected]
BCR Rallysport
Colorado Springs, CO

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Hey bob, e-mail me that bumper sticker idea you had at rainbow falls, I wrote it down but lost it.

Some questions could be answered by some of the rally guys or there is always hunt down old pete and get him to find out, he likes to be seen with those hill climb types. But his question may be general enough even you or I could answer, no telling without knowing what it is.

·
Big Jump 800
716 Posts
I've had the best luck leaving a voicemail message... they always call back in about a week. I really don't think they're staffed very often this time of year (even with entries going to them daily).

J.B. Niday
www.nidayrallysport.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts