Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All daydreaming right now...but at least that's cheap. :)

We've come to the realization that rallying the Evo isn't really feasible on our budget. We'd like to get out to a few rally events next year, so currently trying to figure out how best to accomplish that. Since we have commitments for PPIHC, rallying something else may make more sense to save the Evo.

As to your question, most likely not building something, since there are plenty of G2 & OL cars just about built. Renting seems sketchy.

Dave

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
where's my seat mofo? LOL. Kidding. I realize when it's all paved I might be relegated to Umbrella Girl status at PPIHC. :)
Just need to add a rope and we'll get you jumping around on it like the sidecar motorcycles. :p

·
R4< into L2>
233 Posts
Good to see that PPIHC changed their date now I don't have to do it.

Did you guys ever print the shirts with the fist up the a**? If not can I have the art work?

Jens

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Went and checked out the Mt. Washington hillclimb road yesterday. Cloudy and 37 degrees at the summit.

While the grade is steeper (avg. 12%), its def. more of a 'rally like' road with some very narrow spots. The Sprongl video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubWsXgdaJ8) doesn't do it justice. He was just flying! Overall elevation change is slightly more than at PPIHC, but the summit is only 6288.

Who's in? :D

Dave

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Wow. The jump at the finish is pretty cool.
Pretty gnarly looking road. I like all the undulation and camber changes.

·
Rapidly filling your mirrors
315 Posts
Went and checked out the Mt. Washington hillclimb road yesterday. Cloudy and 37 degrees at the summit.

While the grade is steeper (avg. 12%), its def. more of a 'rally like' road with some very narrow spots. The Sprongl video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubWsXgdaJ8) doesn't do it justice. He was just flying! Overall elevation change is slightly more than at PPIHC, but the summit is only 6288.

Who's in? :D

Dave
When do we leave?

Wells had suggested a true Hill Climb series many years ago that included this and a few others. Likelihood today of course is about zip....too bad it would be fun. (and costly)

*Lucky save about 3/4 up! If it had been dirt he'd have been in the ditch drivers left!

1 - 20 of 209 Posts