Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,942 Posts
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2270073/posts

I want to know who the three people are that actually watch this worthless cretin?

This just goes to show how much the lamestream media is in the Hussein's camp. They're getting desperate coming out with crap like this!

What crap?

It's bad enough that I now have to log in to view the off-topic forum and that politics was segregated out (just wait until the Obama enviroNazis kill rally totally), but you make it worse by not bothering to quote anything. I'm too lazy to click on your links.

· Registered
2,942 Posts
It's the free republic web site. It is simply self-rightous foaming at the mouth. That is all you need to know.

It's no different than some rabid liberal sites full of advertising crap. I don't want
to click on them to be bombarded with ads.

(For that matter there is a bunch of flashing ads on this site which are annoying, so
for that reason alone I will not click on them and will avoid purchasing anything
from them). It is just a bunch of flashing spam.

As for Petey's laziness: All he does is post links rather than quoting or at least
writing something about his topics.

· don't cut
4,838 Posts
I have to say that neither you nor Pete are noted for coming up with any thing original. Both of you think the world is coming to an end.

You claim to support NASA yet claim Obama's election was a great tragedy while ignoring Challanger or Columbia.

· Registered
2,942 Posts
You claim to support NASA yet claim Obama's election was a great tragedy while ignoring Challanger or Columbia.

I wrote that Obama's election was the greatest tragedy I have witnessed in my lifetime.

I later stated that it just might be the greatest tragedy in recorded history.
Time will tell.

So Pete's link has something to do with NASA or the space bus?

· Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is for Richard who thinks that the right shouldn't have a say.

Check out the left's web site called 'DemocratUnderground'. Then and only then will you ever know what HATE is! Funny how Richard doesn't mention it in his rants. Maybe he doesn't want you to know how really racist and hate filled the left really is.

Be warned, it's truly a disgusting site!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.