Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good supplier of plastics in the PNW? UHMW, HDPE/LDPE, etc? Gonna start our underbody protection the weekend of the forth and thought i'd hit up the forum to see if anyone had a good source.

·
Registered
765 Posts
+1 for Tap. I spent $140 and did all underbody, from the front skidplate to past the rear suspension, and both front wheel house liners

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
937 Posts
Multi-Craft Plastics but it's here in portland. i got a sheet of their high density plastic, but it was kind of like seconds, they take all the extra left over little scraps and make new sheets out of them. they end up a black with a bunch of speckles through out it. it's the same stuff just doesn't have that "finished" look.

But I want to say i paid like $70 for a sheet but that was a couple years ago. it was more then enough to do a full skid plate on my on my legacy with left overs for some mud flaps. i have never been able to find someone that could beat that.

·
Passed tech... Now what?
26 Posts
Local guys

I have gone through BJB and Fiberlay they have a Seattle location and a Portland.

BJB is good for bigger orders, Fiber lay has most of what you need though.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I used Port Plastics, they have a branch up your way, I dont recall exactly where but probably Tukwila.
Nice folks, good prices.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Intrepid Sourcing provides a plastics Production Package is built for people that need high-quality molds for a pure plastics product or to combine it with electronics, metals, and anything else. We can also gladly help with associated components and assembly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts