Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an interesting table that I will post without comment.
[tr ALIGN=center][td]Finish[/td][td]Class[/td][td]Status*[/td][td]Driver[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Behind Lovell[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td COLSPAN=7][HR][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]1[/td][td]Open[/td][td]W[/td][td]Mark Lovell[/td][td]11:52.7[/td][td]0%[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]2[/td][td]Open[/td][td]W[/td][td]Paul Choiniere[/td][td]12:11.3[/td][td]3%[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]3[/td][td]Open[/td][td]W[/td][td]Lauchlin O'Sullivan[/td][td]12:23.9[/td][td]4%[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]4[/td][td]Open[/td][td]W[/td][td]Ramana Lagemann[/td][td]12:24.0[/td][td]4%[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]5[/td][td]Open[/td][td]W[/td][td]Rhys Millen[/td][td]12:29.1[/td][td]5%[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]DNF[/td][td]Open[/td][td]W[/td][td]Mark Higgins[/td][td]*[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td COLSPAN=2][/td][td COLSPAN=4][HR][/td][td]Behind Havir[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]6[/td][td]Open[/td][td]I[/td][td]Doug Havir[/td][td]13:11.5[/td][td]11%[/td][td]0%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]7[/td][td]Open[/td][td]I[/td][td]Lon Peterson[/td][td]13:29.6[/td][td]14%[/td][td]2%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]8[/td][td]Open[/td][td]I[/td][td]George Plsek[/td][td]13:31.5[/td][td]14%[/td][td]3%[/td][/tr]
[tr ALIGN=center][td COLSPAN=2][HR][/td][TD COLSPAN=4][/TD][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]1[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Wolfgang Hoeck[/td][td]13:31.5[/td][td]14%[/td][td]3%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]2[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Tim O'Neil[/td][td]13:33.6[/td][td]14%[/td][td]3%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]3[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Peter Workum[/td][td]13:38.7[/td][td]15%[/td][td]3%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]4[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Mark Cox[/td][td]13:45.2[/td][td]16%[/td][td]4%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]5[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Ron Nelson[/td][td]13:47.7[/td][td]16%[/td][td]5%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]6[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Geoffrey Maguire[/td][td]14:00.7[/td][td]18%[/td][td]6%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]7[/td][td]GN[/td][td]I[/td][td]Mark Utecht[/td][td]14:08.6[/td][td]19%[/td][td]7%[/td][/tr][tr ALIGN=center][td]9[/td][td]Open[/td][td]I[/td][td]Scott Trinder[/td][td]15:09.9[/td][td]28%[/td][td]15%[/td][/tr]

Well, almost without comments. It is really interesting that the big difference is NOT between Open and GpN, but between Works and Independent. The fastest Indie entry is 42 seconds slower than than the slowest works entry. Also the spread across the works entries is similar to the spread across the indies ... 5-7%

Ken Hawley
Silenus Motorsports
Kalamazoo, MI
Audi 4000Q - #577

1 - 1 of 1 Posts