Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need contact information for the Pikes Peak Hillclimb folks to request press credentials. Although this will be my 18th year covering the event for Grassroots Motorsports and others, the cred thing this year is annoying, as the PPIHC website has no contact information at all - no email, no phone numbers, nothing. In the past there has been a "media" section on the website, but this year, nothing. I need to do this soon, as I will be out of the country for the two weeks leading up to the event.

Kevin Hahn or anyone else, can you get me the contact info? Thanks a huge bunch.

Jim Pettengill

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
>I need contact information for the Pikes Peak Hillclimb folks
>to request press credentials. Although this will be my 18th
>year covering the event for Grassroots Motorsports and others,
>the cred thing this year is annoying, as the PPIHC website has
>no contact information at all - no email, no phone numbers,
>nothing. In the past there has been a "media" section on the
>website, but this year, nothing. I need to do this soon, as I
>will be out of the country for the two weeks leading up to the
>event.

Jim,

Wouldn't R-A Press credentials get you everywhere normal PPIHC ones would - PLUS - get you access to the stages planned prior to the hillclimbs?

Halley ...
I wanna be invited to Jake's low water bridge christening ...
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe, but I have my doubts, and I like to be covered for all eventualities. Good thought, though, I need to get the RA creds too. Thanks.

Jim P.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Rally America is only issuing credentials for the Rally portion of the event, clearance for the mountain will have to be arranged through the PPIHC people

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Jim, I think I have phil's e-mail and maybe cell phone number somewhere, watch your e-mail sometime tomorrow proabaly around 10am mountain, maybe noonish if I get stuck in the engine bay, and I'll get what I have and find after a little digging.

I'll probably be going RA and PPIHC for a credential as well this year, I'll probably CC rupert on the message with the information. Also I think susan elliot might still be co-ordinating the press credentials for PPIHC so I'll look for her information as well.

See you in June.

PS rupert might know who to talk to and by what means as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts