Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any pics of the all Girls stage team(Start or Finish) (Stages 1&5) please let me know I would like to see them if they are available.

Thanks

:) jj

·
Registered
131 Posts
We have some (my wife, Amanda, was working start), I have passed them on to David McDaniel (Hoser) to post as it exceeds my meager abilities at this time! Hopefully tonite or tomorrow!

Brian Flanagan;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have several that I have sent to Carl Blevins to post on the Chattanooga Club web site if he sees fit. My wife really enjoyed working the finish of stages 1 and 5. I think the girls did a great job of starting the rally exactly on time! Hope their distraction was not the cause of so many 'offs" during stage one.

Mike

:+

·
Registered
26 Posts
So you know who they are:

Tiffany and Amanda worked Arrival

Jenifer - Stage Captain - and Lisa flagged the start

Lisa also made great cookies for the crew.

Alayna was Communications for Start

Two hotties you may not have seen were Leah and Emmie at Flying Finish

Janice and Jamie worked STOP

And Gail was Communications for Finish.

Congradulations to a great stage crew!!!!:9

Mike

Assistant Clerk of the Course - Controls

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
>And everyone was wondering why car zero was at that control
>BEFORE either 000 or 00! :9
>
>M. E. "Mad Mike" Halley, RealAutoSport, LLC.
>http://www.realautosport.com

Are you trying to say the 0 car was staffed with dirty old men?

Nicest thing we were called all day...

Bruce

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RE: A Pic of the ALL GIRLS Stage team ...

If anyone is interested in this lovely line of ladies they are as follows L to R

Lynn ?(girlfriend of Art Thompson Service Marshall), Janice Strawbridge(wife of Clerk of course controls, mike), Amanda Flanagan(wife of Brian Flanagan Driver BMW), Jennifer Dobler(wife of PA announcer Scott),me, Jamie Hamilton(girlfriend of Will Perry Co-driver #834, G2 Winners) Tiffany Fitsgerald(wife of Travis Fitsgerald stage worker and autocrosser),Leah Barrett (single)(daughter of John Barrett, Chief of workers), Gail Perry (wife of Bill Perry, Asst. clerk of course), and Emmie Fisher(wife of Carl Fisher co-driver)

JJ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts