Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I updated our web site with many good video clips from Rocky Mountain and Bighorn Rally, the 3 & 4 events of Canadian Championship. Grizzly attacked by?;-) , jumps, crushes, splashes ,over-down-under e.t.c.you are going to enjoyed!

Jerry Maslanka

www.aafce.ca

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Andrew had brakes when the video of the crash into the fence was taken (the last stage). We were just going way fast and had the windsheild inside coated with muddy water that came in through the roof vent that we could not clean off while strapped in so basically were half blind the remainder of the stage.
It was the stage before the last service that we lost the brakes right before a flat out section into square right at T (same spectator area) midway through the stage. ACP did a great job keeping it on the road and not rolling it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He did an excellent job to correct the situation. After this I checked ?how firmly?
the wooden pole in front of me stands?everybody had difficulties coming into ?Texas gate? on this stage. I think you all got pi..t after steward decision to ?try? Burke covered by snow.

Jerry

p.s.

Look for me at this same point next year. I will set up windshield washing service for you guys.
:)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Thanks for your support. Your complementing our sportsmanship is more flattering than congratulations for a good result. I appreciate it. We'll look forward to seeing you next year. Love your videos too - thanks!

In this photo, at the motorcycle park, I actually had brakes but stupidly didn't use them - looks OK but the landing was expennnsive:

http://www.musketeerracing.com/photos/2002/rocky/rocky1.jpg

ACP
www.musketeerracing.com
Flirting with the laws of physics.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Flirting with laws of physics

I didn't know attorneys dealt with those laws.

Here is a new one tested at RockyMtn.

Any object squished by the forces of gravity can be unsquished by the motion of two SUVs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.