Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed the organizers today and got the following responce re studded tyres:

"They are allowed only in the Québec regional. If you're doing the national you cannot do the Québec regional but you can enter the Ontario regional without studs.

Jean-Philippe"

So don't believe what your sup. regs say, at least at this time. (The mailed and online versions differ WRT this aspect)

This may have an effect on the Ontario-Quebec Independent Rally Championship - we'll take a wait and see approach.

·
Registered
296 Posts

"They are allowed only in the Québec regional. If you're doing the national you cannot do the Québec regional but you can enter the Ontario regional without studs.

Martin,
Forget the paper.I tried Alta lavista Babel translation services and got:

From English to French
"on leur permet seulement dans le Québec régional. Si vous faites le national que vous ne pouvez pas faire le Québec régional mais vous pouvez écrire l'Ontario régional sans goujons.

From French to German

"man erlaubt ihnen nur in regionalem Quebec. Wenn Sie das Staatsangehörige machen, daß Sie nicht regionales Quebec machen können, sondern, Sie können das Ontario regional ohne Stifte schreiben.

From German to Polish

Gwodzie do opon mozna tylko wbijac jezeli twoja tablica rejestracyjna jest z klebeku. Nie wolno wbijac gwodzi do opon jezeli masz tablice rejestracyjna z Ontario.

Again Polish to French

"on ne leur permet qu'au Quebec régional. Si vous faites cela ressortissants que vous ne pouvez pas écrire au niveau régional le Quebec régional faire pouvoir, mais, vous l'Ontario sans goupilles.

Back from French to English

"one allows them only in regional Quebec. If you do that amenable that you cannot write at the regional level regional Quebec to make be able, but, you it Ontario without pins.

Let's do English to Italian

"uno li permette soltanto in Quebec regionale. Se fate quello favorevole che non potete scrivere alla Quebec regionale livellata regionale per fare per potere, ma, voi esso Ontario senza perni.

finally Italian to English

"it only allows them in regional Quebec. If fairies that favorable one that you cannot write to the regional regional Quebec levelled in order to make in order to be able, but, you it Ontario without hinges.

Finally I got the right answer.:9 ;-)

Jerry

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And now I get email from Guy Monté who's the PR / documentation official for P-N and he says

"Hello!
In fact, studs are not allowed at any levels, both National and Regional.
Guy Monté"

So the assistant co-ordinator says yes, the PR department says no, the mailed sups say yes, the PDF sups say no.

I'm a little confused. Since I'm servicing for Scott I'll just put studs on the co-drivers side :p

Since Scott is running the national it not really an issue for us, I hope the Quebec Regional team have better info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts