Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need to get in touch with Patrick Richard, so I'm sorry to all of you who read this post thinking it was interesting.

Patrick,

I talked to you at Sno*Drift in regards to a campus event at Michigan Technological University during the LSPR. I have a few questions to ask you. I sent an e-mail to the address off of your website, but got no response. I understand you're busy, but I thought maybe you don't personally check those e-mails.

Questions:

1. If I have a short presentation by a driver or two (with you in mind) followed by playing rally videos, would you be interested?

2. Would you be willing to do the presentation along with Ramana Lagemann?

My idea is that you and Ramana could tell a few quick stories about your WRC experiences. Students could use a connection between the SCCA and WRC, and you two guys would be great for that. You don't have to talk for long. No pressure.

Thanks a ton,

Hope to hear from you soon.

-Joshua VanDenHeuvel

You can reply here, or send an e-mail response to [email protected]

·
Registered
803 Posts
joshua, I am in mexico I will get back to you monday (I dont have email here). It all sound fine and Ramana is in my opinion probably the best person to do it with so I would be grateful to have the opportunity to share experiences and whatever I can with the group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts