Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
World rally radio on wrc.com made the offer to interview whoever we request live they have already interviewed some other N drivers so drop a quick e-mail to [email protected] so we can hear from Pat.

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Had to fish around about to find Pat's results, but it looks like he's 53rd overall and about 24th in N4.

http://www.swedishrally.com/isct/eol01.html is where I found the results list.

Sad to hear that Martin was injured in Recce and Pat's still hurting, but that "rally on" attitude is sure to be noticed by potential sponsors.

Keep on fighting on, Pat!

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
RE: Pat Richard Live in Sweden-rally-live results ?

Is it just me? Don't I know how to read? Looking for Pats results/standing on www.rally-live.net, He doesn't appear in the stage results for SS7 (saw the same thing last night on one of yesterdays stages) but he appears in the overall, and he appears in the stage results and overall for SS8. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
240 Posts

Click the full list at the bottom ther are more than 25 N cars he was 32nd on the stage. I think that was one of the stages he didn't have notes for.

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts

Rally Radio caught up with Pat early on Saturday's Leg (long before I was awake)...but the girls always give good updates on him when he goes by them. I guess his arm is in a cast from the head-on recce accident!

·
Sucker for good roads
717 Posts
Richard's Final Results

I used the wrc site Shenan listed above. I looked at overall results and also sorted by WRC Production Cars.

Stages 1 and 9 (which he didn't recce) had devastating results for Pat. Stage 7 was also really off pace for some reason. By stage 13 he'd apparently figured out how to fly w/o recce!

In the WRC Production class (I don't know how they determine who fits in, but only 18 of the 41 entered GpN cars counted), Pat had a very consistent drive. There were only 4 DNFs, and Pat ended up 9th, after nipping Bob and Tom Colsoul on the last stage. 6 of the 8 above Pat are world-famous guys.

Pat finished as high as 35th overall on a stage (the last stage), and finished 7th in class twice. He was 42nd overall at the end.

Highly respectable performance. I'm greatly looking forward to more!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts