Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Finnish VM (Vauhdin Maailma), one of the biggest rally magazines in Europe (that also means; in the WORLD!), had a nice article about Pat and rallying in Canada and the US (Thanks Pat!)

- That also was very good PR for him! If he goes to Rally Finland (I hope he tries!), maybe doors will open easier..

- I hear he won't be competing next year. I wonder if Sube trannies finally got better of him??

PS. A question; IF he was using the "truck size" STI 6-speed WHY was it braking??? (Pat, sponsored by Sube, can't answer but maybe somebody can?)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey Topi,

Was there any mention of the Pacific Forest Rally or the Mountain Trials Rally? If so I would love to get a copy.

One of our local media reporters is a contributor to a Finnish autosport magazine, and perhaps an old acquaintance of your's: Ron Ericson. He covered our National event last year and showed up with Taisto for some historic pics like this one

http://www.pacificforestrally.com/photos/2003/Alain/PFR03A24.jpg

Thanks,

Bill Westhead

·
Registered
803 Posts
That is cool I didn't know if that ever got published or what.

In my opinion the STi 6 speed *is* bulletproof - it was always the dogbox versions that I was using that were the problem.

-Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts