Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Who would JVL ban!!!!
127 Posts
Pat is driving the Open class car in Canada this year, with the 34mm restrictor I believe.

Congratulations on the win anyway. There was an article in the Toronto Star a few weeks back on Pat and the underlying tone I got out of it that there may be another attempt on the PWRC in '05, but then again maybe I was reading too much into the article.

·
Registered
935 Posts
>Pat is driving the Open class car in Canada this year, with
>the 34mm restrictor I believe.
>
>Congratulations on the win anyway. There was an article in
>the Toronto Star a few weeks back on Pat and the underlying
>tone I got out of it that there may be another attempt on
>the PWRC in '05, but then again maybe I was reading too much
>into the article.

Sorry, should have been more specific about what I meant:

CONGRATULATIONS to the pair, it's nice to see it all come together for some hard working people.

...Now that you've cleaned up NA, I hope they can put a program together for some action elsewhere, possibly in the N car which seems to be having some better luck now. Let's see, if everyone on SS and that subaru board gave $10......

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Don't forget thats SCCA Group N, North American Group N, Canadian Overall, SCCA overall, and North American overall.

If memory serves me right nobody has ever done that before. And Pat did it in the last possible year (since SCCA has decided to stick to playing with cars that go in circles even if the lines are crooked).

·
Media Dude
1,464 Posts
not only did Pat & Nat rule this weekend in the subaru canada car, second place was taken by antoine l'estage in pats N car he is campaigning down south!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts