Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a note from Pasi that he would like to participate at LSPR again, but is unable to put the funding together to bring over a car.

Anyone care to loan/rent him a competitive car (preferably Subaru) for Lake Superior? He is great PR for the event as there are so many immigrant Finns in that area.

Contact me for his email address: bigcheese @ Winktimber . com.

Tim Winker

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
>
>>Anyone care to loan/rent him a competitive car (preferably
>>Subaru) for Lake Superior? He is great PR for the event as
>>there are so many immigrant Finns in that area.

No doubt man, wheeled "Sisu" can get you free grub at the Suomi and free heat at the Jukkari family sauna. Of course it's based on a volume discount as in, you eat tis muts meat and potatoes and you ket some pie, you take tis muts teem on top pench, you ket free chump in tat lake chust make sure you vere tis towel tis time no flassing ta people again. And ton't leave ta soap meltin' on ta pench tis time OK.

>Get him in a G2 car! That way he can compete with the Finns
>in the area!

That would be sweet as long as he raced in the divisionals.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tim please have him contact me at 604 892 0151 or else [email protected]

I have 2 seperate cars available for both Colorado and LSPR that are definitely capable of putting him on the top of the podium in both cases. I also have an extensive test venue available for prior testing if he wants to kick the tires before comitting.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
bob nielson has his G2 golf for sale maybe
they could work something out?

come on pasi get back to your roots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.