Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· 50 left 3 into Venus Williams
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please give a shout out in this thread if you plan to come and how many so we know if it's worth a pony keg.

Snacks provided, BBQ available, though not sure if it will be outdoor party weather...supposed to be nice next weekend, but sun is setting so early already.

Come over after 5:00? If the CORE guys finish before that though, we can start earlier. Just give Dave a call and let us know.

Our address is: 7035 E Maplewood Pl, Centennial, CO 80111

· stay less flat...
777 Posts
Please give a shout out in this thread if you plan to come and how many so we know if it's worth a pony keg.

Snacks provided, BBQ available, though not sure if it will be outdoor party weather...supposed to be nice next weekend, but sun is setting so early already.

Come over after 5:00? If the CORE guys finish before that though, we can start earlier. Just give Dave a call and let us know.

Our address is: 7035 E Maplewood Pl, Centennial, CO 80111

directions from Salta?

1 drinker -me! Victor is not of age and doesn't drink.

thanks for hosting this!

Scott

116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
directions from Salta?
Heading south on I-25:
Take the Orchard exit
take a right / west off the interstate
take left at second light, Quebec
(turn from right most left hand turning lane)
take first right that has a residential street sign (Maplewood)
...pass fire station and business park on right - then take right on Maplewood.
about 7th house on rigth, #7035. black truck in drive.

· stay less flat...
777 Posts
That sucks... Mitch and I will be racing in Prescott.
Awww hor$e a$$!!
cry me river. I can't drive myself to the grocery store for 6 weeks and the out of pocket cost for surgery was 2600.00 - that's LSPR.

that said: good luck out there. 1st oa or beachball - there is nothing in between.

to quote Mikko: "Malcolm says we've got plenty of body shells back in Cumbria, so I can push as hard as I want."

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
Van's sold. I'm glad it's going away, but I'll surely miss it. Also, I'm already going to another party on the fourth so I won't make it. You all have fun!
I'm supposed to be going on Hippopubamus that night, which is an annual bar hop put on by some of the ladies that work for the Colorado Health Outcomes Program, which is in the same building as me. Some of these ladies are cute and single and there are way more women than men, but I'm bailing on that probably to come hang out at the Kern's. Though it's partially because I like being dark and mysterious to the rest of the people in the building and I don't necessarily want them all to realize just how much of a drunk I really am.

116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Colorado Health Outcomes Program? Those chics probably have VD anyways. Kidding! If our party turns into a sausage fest we can go out to the local bars and find you a nice DTC cougar.

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
As long as she got a good divorce settlement I'm totally down! Or inheritance. Plus, I've always wanted to be a dad to a late teenage girl before I'm 30 and that's really my best option at this point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.