Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave says not enough of you know about the Paris rally site so go to rallytexas.org for more information. I could have had Dave say this "himself" since he logged onto my computer last night to check special stage and it automatically re-logged in as him when I logged on the this afternoon. I could have had Mr. Wieman saying all sorts of things. }>
Richard

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
Well, Richard has a way with words but I'm not sure which way? Anyway, just got home from checking out Paris and anyone who misses this one only has him or herself to blaim. Really nice course with very very low transit mileages. During the checkout, no mileage varied by more than .02 and most .01 or less. Very very smooth gravel, just a little pavement, concret or what ever. Not enough to worry about tires. Only one what might be called a gotcha and it is well marked and easily visable. If you don't believe us, call for the trailer.

If you ever wanted a rally with enough mileages in the route book to have a start at stage notes, this is the one. Co-drivers will be busy but, no real surprises.

Get your entries in and lets have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

David Weiman
[email protected]

>Dave says not enough of you know about the Paris rally site
>so go to rallytexas.org for more information. I could have
>had Dave say this "himself" since he logged onto my computer
>last night to check special stage and it automatically
>re-logged in as him when I logged on the this afternoon. I
>could have had Mr. Wieman saying all sorts of things. }>
>Richard

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are going to this event, please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. Just heard from Juanita who is over in Paris today that we are in danger of losing our room block and good room rates.
Richard:(

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dates? (yeah, I coulda gone to the rallytexas site to look it up, but thought I'd ask here)

The Camp Maxey site - I presume it is there - is a wonderful, compact venue for rallying. Hope y'all have plenty of spectator spots lined up.

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
Tim,

Date of the event is May 29, Sat of Memorial Day weekend. As to Spectator spots, there is one but, every stage goes by this spot and spectators can go in and out back to service without crossing an active stage road.

With the compact nature of the course, getting spectators in and out would be an issue for more than one spot.

I do understand that the National Guard will be putting up bleachers at the site so seating will be provided. The intersection in question should give a good view for everyone.

I want to talk to you Tim about Targa at Rim this weekend, look for me and I will do the same.

David Weiman
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts