Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been working on so many photos from PFR and other events that I almost forgot to post them here on Special Stage!
Thank you so much to the organizers and volunteers for putting a great event. I had a great time as did fellow WRS photographer Matt Young.

Visit my full (and expanding) gallery at: http://www.worldrallysport.com/node/6734

Thanks for looking, see you next year!

·
Registered
415 Posts
You guys take some seriously cool photos!! :D

Any chance you have some of car 16 coming over the cattlegard at the end of Princeton Cutoff onto the pavement... On the second pass through, I seem to remember being rather sideways and airborne and then taking out the ribbon and stakes and almost sliding all the way to the other side of the pavement... after that, just a lot of giggling. Anyway, I couldn't find any pictures of that anywhere and was hoping you grabbed one.

Thanks, JC

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Any chance you have some of car 16 coming over the cattlegard at the end of Princeton Cutoff onto the pavement... On the second pass through, I seem to remember being rather sideways and airborne and then taking out the ribbon and stakes and almost sliding all the way to the other side of the pavement... after that, just a lot of giggling. Anyway, I couldn't find any pictures of that anywhere and was hoping you grabbed one.

Thanks, JC
Oh yeah! I do seem to remember somebody nearly takng out the banner tape on the second passing of Princeton. I will go back this evening and see how well those shots turned out. I was having real difficulty that night with focusing (I later figured out the problem).
Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks, JC

Here is one of the shots I have from the Princeton Cutoff stage.
Although its hard to tell with the lack of shadow from the camera flash, you are actually off the ground in this picture and close to the tape. Because I'm shooting a profile of your car, you can't tell how close to the tape you are in this or any of other shots in the sequence. :( If I was shooting head on, you could have probably picked up the story from what you were mentioning above.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Does anyone know how to get hold of south_paw other than on here? I have left PM and email through this site and no luck. I also tried contacting through WRS and no luck. Thanks! JC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts