Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Something clever
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Mike's thread about wanting to rent a car for this event and just realized that the event itself didn't have a thread.

What: ORG RallyCross #8
Where: Washington County Fairgrounds, Hillsboro, OR
When: October 11th

Ok, I feel better.

·
Registered
23 Posts
points for the season???

Has the overall points for the rally cross season been calculated yet???
The last event of the year is upon us and we would like to know where we stand.....

I know it is a time consuming task but it still needs to be done.
Thanks in advance....
Todd

·
the devil plays my advocate
744 Posts
Didn't they used to be current on each rallycross results posted?

And Todd, you have a private message.

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
The season points have, in the past, been calculated with results. Our volunteer who has been doing that has been a little overwhelmed of late with rally and non-rally obligations. Hopefully they will be calculated before the weekend.

In other RallyCross news...

This past weekend, the Washington County Fair flattened our field. They were out there with big honking graders and rollers. It is flat as a pancake, but most of the grass is gone.

It should make for an interesting weekend; I have no idea what to expect for surface. It may be dusty, which of course would mean our friend the water truck. But it will be the smoothest it has been in many a moon (maybe I should have phrased that a little differently).

Ben

·
5 right opens
859 Posts
Quick scan of the PDFs and compilation of the scores, I find the top 15 to look like this WITHOUT DROPS

1 - 84 - T, Lengacher
2 - 69 - B, Joncas
3 - 68 - J, Rowe
4 - 56 - S, Kovalik
5 - 55 - A, Guinn
6 - 48 - S, Bebe
7 - 37 - T, Gripp
8 - 27 - K, Rounds
9 - 23 - D, Martinez
10 - 19 - B, Wolfe
11 - 17 - S, Foster
12 - 16 - W, Vanriper
13 - 14 - B, Ericson
14 - 13 - B, Rueter
15 - 11 - J, Schmidt

the only thin a single drop changes is S, Kovalik moves up to 3rd and J, Rowe drops to 4th.

beyond that, everything stays the same.

It is not yet a Mathematical clincher. :)

Scott

EDITED for Typo

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good news on rolling the field, it sure needed it. Hopefully, the water truck won't be needed much and the freshly rolled surface doesn't rut too fast. If it stays smooth, maybe I'll bring out the new car next year.

·
5 right opens
859 Posts
Sorry... I just realized I forgot to mention those points were for SA class... which is what Todd was interested in I figured. I did not figure the points for the others.

My Bad.

Scott

·
744 Posts
Cool! I'm renting a ringer!
He didn't get to the top of the list in stock all wheel drive in a front wheel drive Colt, although it'd be pretty funny if he had. :p

He did that in Scott's Evo and his Galant VR4.

·
744 Posts
This thread is starting to turn into a praise Flash thread (that's it's name, in case the two of you didn't know).

·
744 Posts
Oh God... here it comes: "Why is it called 'flash' "

LOL

RALLY SCHOOL STARTS TONIGHT!!!! Yee Haw!!!

Scott
I'll let Todd tell that story
So, why is it called "Flash"? Should I be wearing my Nomex underwear this weekend?
:eek:

See you there Scott!
Only if Mike Bosch is near the car and as far as I know he won't be at the school or the rallycross, so you're safe.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts