Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the registration open yet? I can't found anything about this rally.
All I found is that the web site is under contruction. Rim already has the Club registration open.
Need some info here.

Thank you

Stephan

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>Is the registration open yet? I can't found anything about
>this rally.
>All I found is that the web site is under contruction. Rim
>already has the Club registration open.

Registration will open soon.

Unlike other rallies, we don't have the luxury of using the same roads every year. We figured you might want to know what you are registering for ahead of time.

Between active logging, spotted owl habitats, and reluctant land owners, we were not able to do the course we wanted. It has been very tough for us to get roads this year.

Ben

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ben,
Thanks for the up-date. I just wanted to be sure i was looking at the right web site. actually i like having different road every year. i'm sure it is a pain in the butt for you, but cool for us. I had a lot of fun last year, and I can't wait to go back.

Thanks

stephan

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>Fantastic online entry form!
>But where is the schedule and what are the entry cost?

The tentative schedule should be available shortly after today when we decide for certain whether or not to do some Pro-only spectator stages at Portland International Raceway on Friday night.

The entry fees have been set, but I didn't want to publish them until I knew what stages we are using.

It is all falling into place, thanks for your patience. The info will be posted soon, promise! I just didn't want to have to change it after it was intially posted.

Ben
Chair
Oregon Trail ProRally

1 - 6 of 6 Posts