Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are thinking of running Ojibwe this year and have a few questions - our crew consists of 0 to 3 people at any given time so service logistics can be important.

What's the rough mileage each day?

Is there a central service?

Is service close to parc expose? (Important if we have no crew and need to set up service or fuel before.)

Thanks

·
Tower City Race Team
502 Posts
All of your answers are in the Supps.

In summation, Service is 45 miles from Expose. Each day only has one service area. You won't have time to setup your own service or bring your rig there.

And you have 3 more days to get your early entry in and paid.

http://ojibweforestrally.com/competitors-3

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I kept clicking on the competitors tab and pulling up the entry list and not the supps.

·
Registered
777 Posts
That page is deceiving. At the top it mentions early, regular and late fees. But the fee scale only list two. So is regular and late the same amount?
Not that if affects me in any way, just could use some clarification I think. And only 15 entries with 4 days to go seems light (only 2 nat'l). People are either waiting til the last minute, don't realize the cutoff date, or don't care about the extra dough.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know as a competitor (not for Ojibwe, but RA in general) I have only seen an email blast about the entry deadline for NEFR, nothing about Ojibwe. Heck I'd probably be missing the deadline too!

Same thing with STPR. Never got a notice that entry even opened up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Unless history repeats itself and we have to pull out of our 3rd Ojibwe, we'll be there and have at least two crew members, probably 4 with not a whole lot to do. We're car #112 and if you find yourself crew-less PM me for my cell # and we'll do everything we can to help you out.

- Tony Wells

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unless history repeats itself and we have to pull out of our 3rd Ojibwe, we'll be there and have at least two crew members, probably 4 with not a whole lot to do. We're car #112 and if you find yourself crew-less PM me for my cell # and we'll do everything we can to help you out.

- Tony Wells
Tony,

Thanks - I'll let you know. We hauled your gas at Perryville last year - Nick is co-driving now - he'd be pumped to be near your Evo.

Brad

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
We are all registered and working on getting a crew together. We ran Ojibwe last year and service is not near Parc. We were able to make it work with one crew member. We would be happy to help you move your service vehicle to the service area and in any other way we can if we have enough crew.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I know as a competitor (not for Ojibwe, but RA in general) I have only seen an email blast about the entry deadline for NEFR, nothing about Ojibwe. Heck I'd probably be missing the deadline too!
You must be psychic. They sent the notice today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts