Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sorry guys, I thought we posted this elsewhere. The ojibweforestrally website is the correct one, pending resolution of domain ownership/hosting problems with the previous webmaster. The ojibweforestSrally URL will point to the other one as soon as we can get that done...but it might not be until just before the event.

And yes, I know - the SCCA site still points to the old URL. We've told the webmaster there about it...that's about all we can do.

Bruce
OFPR Press & PR

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
>It's also the first thing that google finds if you search
>for Ojibwe Forest or Ojibwe Forests.
>

Between Oregon Trails and Ojibwe Forests last year the ex-webmaster, who used to be pretty active in the LOL region for hosting sites related to motorsports, abruptly quit without notice. Alot of people in the region have tried to get in touch with him with little luck. The last I heard from this person he was unemployed and I'm thinking going through a bout of the blues. He used to host alot of my rally pictures on his site if you need a hint. The last I saw/heard from him would be pretty close to a year ago. I've e-mailed him a few times, but haven't gotten a response back. I believe that this is the scenario that the current OFPR webmaster is dealing with as well. He was a great guy, I think he just got burned out and left the sport.

Jerry

P.S. Does this mean you're coming back to visit us, Jason?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts