Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT's on at 4:30pm EST, with a REPEAT at 1:30 am EST...

Just an FYI- tell your friends!

Russ

·
Registered
28 Posts
Since we were bumped for NASCAR Trucks when is Ojibwe on????????

This is embarrassing when I tell all my friends!

>IT's on at 4:30pm EST, with a REPEAT at 1:30 am EST...
>
>Just an FYI- tell your friends!
>
>Russ

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think it is supposed to be on on Monday the 20th at 4pm eastern. At least that's what I can find on their website. On the ProRally page there is a small thing towards the bottom that says that, but the schedule still says that it is supposed to be on right now.

What a bunch of pricks!!!!!!! Obviously we can see where their priorities are.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Screwed again for Craftsman Suck series!

Its very aggrivating to miss a program you want to watch for a PRERACE show....not the race...THE FRIGGIN PRERACE where they show old driver interviews and filler material in prep for a race thats not even scheduled for hours to come.

(off to the speed boards to rant!)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you kidding me?! Was it on at all? I just got home and it is scheduled for about an hour from now... 1:30 AM easter time.

I guess I'll check then......

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
right now they are airing pitbull. and i dont think its gonna be on at 12:30 am central.

pit bull just ended at 12:13 and star mazda is on so far so good maybe it will be on at 12:43?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
well they just finished the mazda thing and decided to run over the rally and start at the begginig of day two. what a load of crap.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow speed channel was actually gave us 15 minutes for the rally. I HATE NASCAR! At least my incar camera made it on tv but it wasen't my best part of the rally ,aka my little tumble right next to car 99.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speed has it listed as being on again at 4PM EST Monday the 20th. (tomorrow)

Tell your friends!...That they have about a 30% chance of seeing the rally!!!!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
russ,

i will say that the 15 min. i saw was very good. it was cool to see the locals get alot of airtime because of their awesome drives.

great balace of in car, interview, and exterior.

even P made it!

mike i made the end credit clip once too. it was at LSPR 01 when pat jumped so far. i was in the crowd as well as a few others here too im sure.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks- I will pass that along to Doug, Arlen and the crew!!!

Remember- Monday at 4PM EST!!

Lets cross our fingers....

·
Registered
472 Posts
hopfully it will be on tomorrow(monday) if it isnt im gonna be so ticked that i didnt see it i was planning to see it saturday but that stupid nacar truck seris was on }>

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I am going to miss it again because I am sitting at work, and set my VCR for 4PM.

I am very dissapointed with the scheduling.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I set my tivo three times to try to get the show. I just heard about this by IM and I have no one at home to make the changes. Russ who do think we write to the sponsors or SpeedTV this is just unacceptable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts