Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lifted from the schedule for Thursday, 3 Oct 2002 found on http://www.speedtv.com/programs/ind...cat=3&timezone=0&subcat=0&program=&usecal=yes

11:30 pm Eastern time, 10:30 pm Central - SCCA PRO RALLY - Ojibwe Forests Rally

I'll be looking for a taped copy of the telecast if my coworkers can't come through for some reason.

Also - Speed had scheduled a second telecast of the program, but it's not showing up now. I guess you better catch it Thursday night ...

Halley ...
http://www.realautosport.com

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
I probably should have taped it because in my purely nonscientific evaluation it seemed like it was the best episode I have seen. There was coverage of many more than just the factory drivers, there was face time for a number of others, the camera angles looked pretty good, the cars seemed to be moving pretty fast, all the classes got at least a mention and there was video of the top cars in each. All in all, nicely done. Kent Gardam

·
Nerd with a clock & clipboard
252 Posts
Subie Gal, Stud-bug, at least 3 others for a combined total of about 7 seconds of air-time. Looks like SPEED and SCCA have been reading SS and have turned over a new leaf.

·
Registered
223 Posts
One of the producers of the show runs this board.

Unfortunately, my roommate's TiVo wasn't recording, even though we watched it. Sonofa!

·
Registered
868 Posts
I was glad to see the Porsche was shown! I think that sort of thing is good for ratings - people like a little variety. I had 41 quarter hours of marketing, advertising, and consumer behavior classes in my undergraduate program (but zero in my masters program) so what do I know?

·
Sucker for good roads
717 Posts
Yes, that was great coverage. Good coverage of a variety of cars and classes, and people looked FAST! I'm proud to have people see that to get an idea of what we do!

Note that Sandman has a great schedule posting. If we had all checked it a few hours ago we would have noticed that Ojibwe was re-run at 2:30 pm Pacific today. Here's one of the most important links you can have in your favorites:

[link:rally.sandmansoftware.com/tv.shtml|Rally TV Listings]

"...He drives like a madman." II Kings 9:20, NIV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.