Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All,
Yesterday morning I recieved a call from the Town Supervisor of Diana,
Dave Parrow. He requested that we consider moving the date of BRS because
he, and the rest of the Town Board, forgot that the first weekend of May is
a big ATV/4- wheeler weekend in that area, including them running around on
our requested roads. So, given the fact that they would still like us back,
and that we have a good working relationship with them, we are postponing
BRS until October. The exact date has yet to be selected, but it's going to
be the 7th or the 14th.

I will be returning all entries.

Thank you all for you support and help thus far. We'll continue to work on
getting a couple new roads to make the event even better!


1 - 2 of 2 Posts