Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting from 2006, Michelin Group will pursue its technological and sporting involvement in World Rally Championship with its BFGoodrich Tires brand.

This decision strengthens BFGoodrich Tires' current racing implication in the Rally Raid World Cup, in the Dakar Rally, as well as in numerous Northern- American competitions such as the Score Baja 1000.

The Michelin Group and Ford have the intention to continue their partnership in WRC for the years to come. BFGoodrich Tires will bring into this partnership its widespread racing experience and Michelin Group's most up-to-date technology.

Car racing and motor sports in general form a key element of Michelin Group's strategy. Having secured 36 World Rally Championship titles, Michelin brand continues to participate in closed circuit categories: Formula One, MotoGP and Endurance (Le Mans 24 Hours), while BFGoodrich Tires will spearhead the Group's commitment in Rally Raid (Dakar) and on the World Rally Championship's high variety of grounds.

http://rally.racing-live.com/en/ind...m/en/headlines/news/detail/050616140756.shtml

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
>Starting from 2006, Michelin Group will pursue its
>technological and sporting involvement in World Rally
>Championship with its BFGoodrich Tires brand.

Jimmy's race suit will be back in style! }(

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
>>Starting from 2006, Michelin Group will pursue its
>>technological and sporting involvement in World Rally
>>Championship with its BFGoodrich Tires brand.
>
>Jimmy's race suit will be back in style! }(

Picture all the old-timers trying to fit into their old BFGoodrich driving suits (mine doesn't fit any more). Then picture all those too-small suits showing up on E-Bay.:p

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
"old-timers"?

>Picture all the old-timers trying to fit into their old
>BFGoodrich driving suits....

One word for ya.... COOPER!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
RE: "old-timers"?

I won't miss them. Too expensive anyway.

Silverstones rule!

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
RE: "old-timers"?

>>Picture all the old-timers trying to fit into their old
>>BFGoodrich driving suits....

Jens - Jimmy for sure, and I think Uncle Joe (at Maine last year)
are still wearing dem suits !

- Jeffy (dreaming of anouther donut)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts