Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Flat L2-
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Nick Roberts Global Rally Team is looking to reduce our used tire inventory and raise a little money to help fund the rebuild after our fire at the Oregon Trail Rally. So we are pleased to offer some of our used tires. We are please to offer an assortment of used tires. See below for the list of tires that we currently are looking to sell. If you have any interest please email Nick at [email protected]. Also, if you don't see what you are looking for feel free to leave us a message with what you are looking for. We are still in the process of sorting tires.

We can arrange for pick up at our HQ in White Bear Lake, MN or we can deliver to any of the Rally America National Events.

Currently we are looking to sell the following tires

-DMACK Grippa G4 195/65 R 15 (slightly used) Qty. 8 Price $50/tire
-MICHELIN 195/65 R 15 (used) Qty. 14 Price $50/tire
-MICHELIN 215/60 R 15 (used) Qty. 4 Price $50/tire

Any questions or if you are in need of any other parts please ask. Please be aware, all items are described to THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY, however unless noted all parts are in USED condition and as such may show normal signs of wear. If you are looking for a brand new part, please buy new. These tires are for competition use ONLY and are not DOT approved so do not use them on Public roads!!!

·
Flat L2-
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must admit I am a bit surprised at how fast the tires got snapped up today.

All that I have left to sell are the following
- 4 BFG 195/70 15 (Used okay condition) $50/tire

·
R4Vlg>TREE
231 Posts
The Michelins are about impossible for normal folks to get, and probably better in used condition than most of what we can get. You could probably sell them at the end of the events to whoever is next to you on the way out.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I had emailed about those particular Michelin's. I'd be very interested in getting them, and can pick them up at STPR!

·
Flat L2-
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Pirellis would be 205's and I do have some poor condition tires that I would be willing to let go for free... BFGoodrich 195's and 215's If someone is interested let me know. I have a full truck and wont be able to take any more out to STPR. Sorry... Also I have several sets of the following... Stock and some aftermarket STi rims and Street tires and winter tires...... Stock STi Calipers and Rotors.... and stock Struts. If you might be interested let us know!

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm interested in all of them at 50 a peace or the free ones if we meet in mi lmk text me 19899417518 or pm me I am new here and can't figure out how to pm you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi

Do you have any sets of 4 195's or 205's available ?

Or just maybe one or two 205 pirelli's whose circumference is within 1/8 of an inch of 80 inches.

I debeaded a rear Michelin and when it went it deflected enough to catch the edge of the rear fender well which cut through the tire

For my 98 Legacy gt

Thanks !

Charlie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts