Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw coverage for Sno-drift on speed channel(speed news Sunday), I don't remember the last time I saw coverage of a American rally on the same weekend that it took place.

Nice job RA and TV2go:)

Rob

·
Registered
38 Posts
I agree.

I was watching Speed News, thinking it would be sweet if RA had gotten them results from Sno Drift. I was pleasantly surprised to see a brief wrapup of the event with some good footage. It was also great to hear Ralph S mention that rallying is very much alive and kicking in the US.

Props to RA and TV2Go!

·
Registered
379 Posts
So they run the footage before the competitors even get HOME from the event?x(

I hope they show it again. BTW did they show any club rally guys or just pro, and did they show a really tall guy sprinting into a hardware store? people said a camera guy followed me in when I went to buy a makeshift window net:p

G

·
You can either make the news or watch the news, you can't do both ;)

Having the highlights broadcast the day after sure beats never, or waiting 3 months.

Thinking more about it, it's a big change to be considered "news" that's important enough to be broadcast in a timely fashion vs. a TV spectacle ala World's Strongest Man and the Lumberjack World Championships (presented by Stihl).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts