Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Who would JVL ban!!!!
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:+ Any one know what happened in the UK event that Pat R. was entered in. If you have heared anything please let us know, I am sure that I am not the only one that would like to know what happened.:+

·
Registered
555 Posts
OK, so what happened to him?? He set wickedly fast times and then unfortunately seemed to DNF...Was it mechanical, or an off?? Anyone??
Also, anyone find any pics of him in action yet?

·
Registered
296 Posts
In e-mail that Pat send to me he stated that fuel pump got broken. Car just simply stoped. Next day he did very well.

Jerry

·
Registered
803 Posts
yeah cool pic - I have only seen 2 or 3 others....

we DNFd day one due to 'fuel pump failure', so day 2 became my 'day 1' (getting used to brand new car, RHD, front wheel drive, etc). Teh others ran the same stages on day one, but after getting used to the car on the first stage or 2 (and recognizing the pace they were running at) we were able to run in the top 5/6 most of the day. I was happy with the result because the stakes are high, the competition is very, very tough. I beleive that a top 5 result is a realistic, but tough target to acheive. So the hopes are up for the next event.

Remember, top6 cars within one minute, some stages top 4 cars seperated by < 1 second (on a 20 mile stage)... it is very very exciting !

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
>yeah cool pic - I have only seen 2 or 3 others....

Sounds like you need your own photographer over there ;-)

See ya in Edson!

Keith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts