Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
we are in a transitional stage and the next few years are going to be crucial to the future of rally in the US. right now there is a small group of people in each region that have been doing a hell of a job but doing all the work. they are getting close to being burnt out but love the sport and dont want to quit (and shouldnt). to help them we need to get more volunteers and more new organizers that care and want to work hard. sure there is no financial reward but there is pride in a job well done. really thats about the only reward in rallying righ now anyway except for maybe a trophy or a t-shirt. there should be way more than 6 topics on the organizer conference especially now. that is where this rim stuff should be. when was the last time any of you all ( i mean everyone that visits this site) looked at the organizer conference?
my advice is to join up it is not as bad as it sounds get some seat time learn how to codrive get involved at the organizational level and have some fun and not necessarily in that order. fun should be in there every other word. and in the immortal words of al kintigh get the rule book read the rule book read the rule book read the rule book read the rule book read the rule book and read the rule book. yes i meant to type that that many times. if you ask him he will say it more than that.
-greg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts