Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, just want to check in and see who is driving north to Baie next week, and when?

My work schedule is still in flux so I'm not sure when I'll be going, but I would prefer to ride or convoy up with some other folks from NY/NE. Please post here and/or email me at [email protected] if you're headed up!

Morgan are you still going?

Best - Isaac

·
Registered
232 Posts
Isaac,

Dave Siesicki, Tim Penasack, and Brian Goss, I believe will be traveling in a convoy on Wednesday so we can do the recce on Thursday. We may also meet up with Vittorio Barres, but I'm not sure.

Hope to see you up there (or on the way).

Steve McKelvie

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
I'll be driving up that way from VA and would be interested in some convoying.
If you are driving late night, don't let your gas tank get below half. There were few and far between gas stations (mostly closed early)on the route. My first year there we had to unload the rallycar and drive it for gas once after the tow vehicle ran out because there was no open gas stations for a couple hundred kilometers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Two of us will be headed up from VT on Thursday morning (just crew, for the NH guys, no rallycar with us). We'll be leaving Burlington VT at 6 am.

Austin

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Mid-Atlantic-ers going to Baie?

Steve,
Got any cell phone or Nextel direct connect #s for your group? I'll be on my way for recce as well. Driving green Eclipse/Talon/Laser with Hellas and RallySport decals if you happen to see me broken down beside the road. :+

·
Registered
232 Posts
RE: Mid-Atlantic-ers going to Baie?

Dave,
My cell phone number is 508-369-8328. I have a T-Mobile phone system that probably will go silent once we cross into New Brunswick.

Tim Penasack's cell is 603-978-3203.

We'll keep an eye out for you.

Steve McKelvie

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
We'll be leaving Hinsdale NH around 7 AM Thursday morning (can't afford to do recee). Probably going up 91 into Canada and meeting more crew (Greg Healey and Mark Johnson) in Drummondville. Cell phone # is 484-437-4033.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sprint: 617-388-4227

Looks like I'm headed up on Wednesday with Morgan. Plans not 100% yet (work schedule & exact itinerary TBD) but I look forward too seeing you all in New Richmond!

Best - Isaac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts