Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my ever-alert older brother Matt pointed me in the direction of the latest news flash from our head office in Topeka:

http://www.scca.com/News/News.asp?Ref=144

My younger, faster brother Mark (or at least the one that stays on the road!) handed me a flyer he got in the mail last week for this... okay, so he's our lone ProRally competitor on our team, but I'm still waiting for my flyer in the mail from SCCA! Hey, Sue, did only Pro people get this or what? :)

BTW, the prices are.... ouch... but for a world class school, it's probably what should be expected.

The Co-driver class sounds interesting, and affordable...

Anyone else see this article, or get this flyer?

:)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for pointing me to the other topic... I didn't recall seeing that, but around the 15th I was getting a 60,000 mile tune-up on my dog and missed about 5 days of Special Stage (and you guys wondered why it was so quiet around here!)...

I guess I'll see if I get anything in the mail, but it's weird that only the Pro license holder in our family got the mailing so far, and he got it early last week. We've all got the same last name, so if they went alphabetically, all ours should have gone out at the same time. We all also live in the same area (half the team lives in the same town, a third lives in nearby towns within 10 miles of Team World Headquarters), well, except for John Elkin. And Kevin Poirier. :)

Anyway, it's great that SCCA is getting so involved in trying to help rally competitors increase our skills; now if I could just get a subsidy from SCCA to attend even the 2-day school.... :)

KT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts