Special Stage Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Young master Finn Wood, 6 months, will now have a Stratos, 2002 and a flying Colin McRae on his wall. Thanks, Mike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
The four I have are:
Porsche 911 (FIRST Issue - October 1975)
BMW 2002 (August 1976)
Lancia Stratos
Honda Civic

Additionally, I can probably get prints made from the F-Square Rally Team VW Rabbits artwork if anyone is interested in some of those.
Mike, I have the original Nippel artwork for the F-Square cover. If you get enough interest, I'll work with you to include mine with yours. Sasha

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Mike, I have the original Nippel artwork for the F-Square cover. If you get enough interest, I'll work with you to include mine with yours. Sasha
So far one medium sized poster of the Lancia Stratos is the extent of sales on fineartamerica.com (thanks Tony!). I kinda thought the holidays would stir a little interest but that didn't happen.

Sasha - I took the pieces to a local shop who created high resolution digital copies that I subsequently uploaded to fineartamerica.com. If you want to do the same I'd be happy to add the Rabbit to the collection and send you whatever I get off any sales of that one - but don't expect to get rich ...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts