Special Stage Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
This sounds awesome.

Has the 00 car position been filled? :D

This being a one day Rally will help with getting workers, I could probably get at least 3 to come down from Northwest Arkansas.

Let's see, that'd be a 6 hour trip in the Jeep, a 5 and a half hour trip in the Impreza, or a 4 and a half hour trip in the Datsun. Decisions, decisions...
The jeep can be run in the woods any time but a trip through the lower Ozarks to a Rally in the Z is a "no duh" :cool: The third guy will not be happy curled up in the back though and no room for the cooler.:mad: Oh well??? Glad you guys can come down and help.

Brad Fast
# 727 Datsun 510

·
crew for hire
5 Posts
or 4 guys and a cooler in the audi.

·
Will Crew for beer
87 Posts
or 4 guys and a cooler in the audi.
Gotta drive one of my rigs down for this one - sounds too fun to only ride. My Impreza is a wagon though - lots of storage space!

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Since I'm still working Saturdays (and hating it more every week) I won't be in Roxton this fall but if anyone is looking for a great set of used rally tires I got a deal for you.

Four, barely used, uni-directional Pirelli P-Zero ASG-M1 205/65 R15 Rally Tires for sale. They were used for a few stages on a WRX rally car (in Minnesota, I think) and could last several rallys or serve a rallycrosser several seasons. They sell new for over $200/each but I will sell & ship them to any of the 48 contiguous states for 'half price' ($400 US). If you are headed to Texas through (or near) Tulsa and want to pick them up then I can save you some bucks! Contact me if interested ...

[email protected] or visit my website - www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mike
You would still be welcome for just the BBQ after. I think You could make it for Rally Story time.
Brad Fast
#727 Datsun 510

·
Registered
183 Posts
Message to mike

are you going to be able to come and see me at the NeOkla RallyX event on Sun 21st????

Oh, and for any of the "local" rally-X drivers, NeOkla is having there first event in about 10 years at the Tulsa Raceway Park. Not much experience there so some old hands might be nice.

Plus I will be filming there as I am allowed to.

stuart

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Damn, due to organizer burn out, we are moving to later in the spring. Hope your vacation time can be shifted.
Richard

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
The 2010 ASA Tourney was March 26-28, which would make it third weekend = March 19 2011.

BUT! The 2011 ASA tourney is April 1-3, which would make it fourth weekend = March 26 2011.

I'm guessing Richard is talking about option a which does actually put it in the middle of the month.

:)

Anders

41 - 53 of 53 Posts