Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
'is the engine bogging?'
429 Posts
Looks great! And the content's all filled out and everything! Did you check out the Maine Video? Cool video, and interestingly it uses Flash...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
>and interestingly it uses Flash...

After installing Flash a while back.I read something about Flash turning on PC microphones without notifying the users. Sure enough mine was turned on. I restored from a backup and have not installed Flash again.

I spend enough time cleaning spyware etc, and don't need more problems.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Very impressive. Congratulations on a job well done!

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Click on the login button and it kicks you to the old site for now. Probably trying to integrate it all but wanted to get the new look roll out in time for Rally Fest attendees to go home and browse....

·
Feeling like an "old timer."
581 Posts
Are the Regional Championship points standings missing, or did I just miss them? Other than that, I think it's a great step foreward, especailly for those whore are trying to "find out" about the sport. :)

Matt Kennedy
www.RockyRoadRacing.com

·
Registered
130 Posts
The regional points standings are still available.
For now hit the login button and it will take you to the old site.
More changes will be available as we recover from the new site rollout.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
The wesbite looks great...love it and I can see that more is coming...money well-spent on the PR group Greer and Associates if they helped out on the brainstorming on the new look...kudos for them too....

Denise McMahon
Team Manager
Widget Rally TEam

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
The website is awesome. It'd be nice to see one or two other than Subaru's in the team section though. But I guess those are the teams that are running the whole series for the most part.

Did TV2Go make the video??? It's really good and makes me excited about the TV coverage.

·
Media Dude
1,464 Posts
>Did TV2Go make the video??? It's really good and makes me
>excited about the TV coverage.

i dont know if they made that vid or not, but they did some awesome work with the canadian championship in the past. in fact, last year, they even released the whole series on dvd afterwards, including Rally of the Tall Pines in High Deff.

·
Registered
410 Posts
not bad........

Ok I like the layout of the site. Very clean and easy to navigate and professional looking. I was going to complain about the over emphais on subarus but it looks like lots of other cars are fetured in the photos. The in car video in the header bar is uber cool!!!

Matt Smith
www.fireantracing.com

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
We're going to do the whole Colorado Hill Climb Series and Pike's Peak in High Definition next year. It should be cool.

·
Feeling like an "old timer."
581 Posts
>The website is awesome. It'd be nice to see one or two other
>than Subaru's in the team section though. But I guess those
>are the teams that are running the whole series for the most
>part.

One possibility would be to have teams (that aren't necessarily running the whole national championship) submit their web address and where they are located. You could then create a page that list the teams/their web address, and if you group it according to regions you could bill it as "To find/get in touch with a team in your area..." :)

You could even have teams list the make (and model) of car they run so that water-heads could hook up with a VW team, or big-block guys could find that 5.0 Mustang that's been hiding in storage somewhere in MI ;-)

Matt Kennedy
www.RockyRoadRacing.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts