Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a new Mitsubishi EVO commercial on local, broadcast, prime-time tv that featured about 50% rally footage! Very very nice rally footage, the kind of stuff that would make even non-rallists say WOW!

Jim Cox

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, I saw it during CSI: Miami (I think?). Very cool! Guess they had to compete with Subaru's rally footage. This could spark a commercial war until we have commercials with all rally footage and a quick shot of the production car at the end. >:)

-Dave

·
Registered
239 Posts
I can't believe they only showed Mitsubishis in this "Spot"...Don't they know there are more of us out there rallying...rest assured, after I saw this, I was on the internet within moments registering my disgust throught the world...worst covereage ever.

ooops, wrong thread....

HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have not seen this ad personally, but I do know who is doing the some of the driving of the street car and the rally car. It is Rhys Millen. I was out at the shoots taking car of the rally car. The car is our RMR EVO VII with graphics to make it look like the old Marlboro cars. I hope to see it soon.

Best Regards,
E.Cantore
TEAM RMR///:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts