Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how its working? Is it just gonna...start playing something like a webcam does once it gets turned on, or is a video going to be made, and then put up on it to download. I've got the website open and just waiting to see it do something once 4pm pacific rolls around.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*Shrug* I've been getting there from Matt's site. says the rally starts 4pm pacific friday, and the netcast will start shortly thereafter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There must have been some confusion amongst more people than just Matt, because there are posts all over stating "live during the Rally" and all kinds of various times the netcast will be broadcast. Until I logged on to www.rallynetcast.com I did not know it would only be broadcast 12:00pm-6:00pm Saturday and Sunday. And one thing that is not directly mentioned is whether that time is PST, MST, CST, or EST? Everyone will just have to tune in during some point tomorrow to see if the video is streaming. I'm sure that the bugs will get worked out by the next one to two Rally's.

·
Registered
452 Posts
OTR live casts

I know that the netcast folks were having issues with a generator that wasn't able to power all the equipment. I think they had found a replacement by late yesterday, so look for things to be streaming today...

And don't forget to ask about Rally America's Suicide Satellite Dish... They don't like Portland bridges...

Mark Tabor

"0" Pace Car Driver
Oregon Trail Rally.

·
Registered
542 Posts
If you look at the rally schedule, nothing really happening until 1130 pdt. A guess would be pacific time. Having said that, still not able to get anything yet.

·
lock yer diff!
75 Posts
net cast OTR

any tips on opening the OTR netcast?........ sometimes it's all there, sometimes low audio only, sometimes nothing ....... (XP, cable)

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
I've been watching all afternoon and really enjoying it. Great feature with Jen Horsey doing periodic updates and really good incar. I had forgotten how much fun the Oregon stages are having only run there once, four years ago. Cool stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts