Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tower City Race Team
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any info on SpecialStage, so I thought I would share!

Early Entry is ending soon!

50% more Stage miles and only a $30.00 increase!

The 2013 Nemadji Trail Rally Series was established to provide a low-cost, low-pressure, high-value experience for regional competitors. In a departure from tradition, this year’s Nemadji Trail Rally Spring event will be held as a single Coefficient 2 rally, rather than the historic pair of Coefficient 1 mini-events. This change allows the event to offer more stage miles (50% more than in 2012), and make the most efficient use of changing sanctioning costs.

Also carrying over from last year will be the availability of optional organizer provided notes (with mandatory recce) at no additional cost to the competitors. A traditional “tulip” routebook will also be available.

Here are some links:

http://rally-america.com/events/2013/NEM1

http://nemadjitrail.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106356240864/?ref=ts&fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/events/170963259717550/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Total course distance: 70.10 miles
Number of special stages: 6
Number of gravel stages: 6
Total distance of Special Stages: 49.74 miles
Type of road surface: Hard packed class 5 gravel, occasionally rocky, tight and twisty.
Longest distance between fueling stops: 43.43 miles (33.16 stage, 10.27 transit)

(DISCLAIMER: I am not a member of the organization, just trying to help.)

Rally on!

·
which left?
1,621 Posts
Entry Fees for Nemadji Trail Spring can be paid by either:

Paypal to: [email protected]

Or by check to:

Pay to the order of "Ojibwe Forests Rally"

Nemadji Trail Rally
c/o Ron Hirabayashi
9325 Garrison Way
Eden Prairie, MN 55437

Early Entry: 3/6-4/6 $280 ($289 Paypal)
Standard Entry: 4/7-5/3 $330 ($347)
Late Entry: 5/4-5/11 $380 ($392)

Withdrawals by 5/3 will be refunded minus a $50.00 processing fee. Withdrawals after that date and before the car starts the event may be refunded at the organizer's discretion. In the event that the event is cancelled entirely, a full refund will be given.

For those 12 teams currently registered:

#1 - Thank You!
#2 - If there is an issue in paying by the April 6 deadline caused by the late announcement of the payment options, please contact me at [email protected]

·
which left?
1,621 Posts
Nemadji Competitors,

The extended winter weather had disrupted a number of rally related activities this spring, and Nemadji Trail Spring has become one of them. Due to the extended winter weather, the Minnesota DNR is unable to provide us a permit to use the road in the Nemadji State forest.

The event will be rescheduled and will run as “Nemadji Trail Summer.” Teams who have paid the entry fee may request a full refund, or may apply the payment to the July event. The expected date will be July 13, 2013, pending confirmation of availability of resources.

As an organizer and competitor, this postponement is doubly frustrating to me personally, but the circumstances are simply beyond our control.

--
Mark Holden
Chairman, 2013 Nemadji Trail Rally Series

·
Uh Oh, UH OH, UHH OHHH!!!
1,818 Posts
Nemadji Competitors,

The extended winter weather had disrupted a number of rally related activities this spring, and Nemadji Trail Spring has become one of them. Due to the extended winter weather, the Minnesota DNR is unable to provide us a permit to use the road in the Nemadji State forest.

The event will be rescheduled and will run as “Nemadji Trail Summer.” Teams who have paid the entry fee may request a full refund, or may apply the payment to the July event. The expected date will be July 13, 2013, pending confirmation of availability of resources.

As an organizer and competitor, this postponement is doubly frustrating to me personally, but the circumstances are simply beyond our control.

--
Mark Holden
Chairman, 2013 Nemadji Trail Rally Series
CRAP! :(

Not your fault... just upset

·
Registered
298 Posts
The Nemadji course likely received about 12-15" of new snow yesterday and today.... seems the DNR may be right.... Enjoy January 109th all of you in the upper midwest.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Any word on this? I'm holding off making hotel reservations until I know the event is a go.

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts