Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking at $350 per flight. If we can't find a car in Boston to borrow we are going to have to pay $550 to rent one. We still have to resolve sleeping though we are not against camping.
So anyone have any recommendations? Someone in Boston with a car we can borrow. A good campsite in the Sunday River area. How much are rooms in the dorms? That way I don't have to ask around to try to find out how I got back from the awards party (Thanks Ben!) Are we having another awards party at the dorms? That was super fun.

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last year Josh Wimpey and Eric Burmeister teamed up and rented a house together and got one that had enough space for our crew and Ben Bradley. It was quite nice.
I didn't think mosquitos were too bad, but I was losing it on stage thanks to the flies. Literally losing it. I'm getting a weed burner and a propane tank to carry on my back this year to burn those little bastards.

· Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Back in 08 I heard that homes for rent were less than hotels.

I've also found that it was cheaper to fly into Manchester and rent a car there. Plus, I hated dealing with Boston airport (delays mainly) and the traffic jams can be huge.

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Back in 08 I heard that homes for rent were less than hotels.

I've also found that it was cheaper to fly into Manchester and rent a car there. Plus, I hated dealing with Boston airport (delays mainly) and the traffic jams can be huge.
My brother lives in Boston and has an Outback for us to use. I'm going to fly out a few days early to help them move into their new house that they close on on Tuesday of the same week. Otherwise I'd be flying to Portland, ME.

· Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Portland is about $200 more per ticket so Boston is probably going to end up being our destination. But it's appreciated none the less!

Lodging is also figured out thanks to Justin Carven and the Greasecar guys!

Really excited for another fun time at NEFR. I think that was actually the funnest event last year!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.