Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
>Shh...don't tell the Sisu Passi that I don't have a room
>yet.
>
>Anyone have a room they are letting go of?
>
>Call me at 218 428 1194.
>
>Eh.
If you kuys had real palls, you would just stay up all night drinking Kossu and singing sad songs around the campfire about how homesick you were for Saiima lakes.
And smoking endless Mahorkha ciggies.
That's what I'd do.

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

janvanvurpa (at) f4 (dot) ca

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat!
Vive Le Groupe F!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
No John you would not.

You would probably sit by the fire, drink Darjeeling Tea, talk about the days when you USED TO smoke, sing Belgian songs with a Swedish accent about missing touring Europe in a VW Bus full of motocross paraphernalia and broken bones.}( }( }( }( }(

Cheers
M.Samli

G

·
man, whatever happened to the days where a guy would break out his shovel on the long walk towards what he guessed was home and dig himself a snowcave to sleep off the evenings distillations?

I wish I could help you out a bit, but the Walrus room where I am staying is full. Goo goo ga joob!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
>
>man, whatever happened to the days where a guy would break out
>his shovel on the long walk towards what he guessed was home
>and dig himself a snowcave to sleep off the evenings
>distillations?
>
>I wish I could help you out a bit, but the Walrus room where I
>am staying is full. Goo goo ga joob!
>
>
Push has come to shove.

I'm bringing my hunting knife to skin that huge buck in the glass case in downtown Atlanta. That thing is always about to go Bruce Crossing and jump out in front of our car and take out our lights or something so good riddance. We're gonna have to make do with a large hide and a fire. Good thing I've got that Himes Firewood sponsorship.

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Jake-
If it's just you, I can get ya in to the lodge (floor or a couch), but it's really full, so it cant be a gaggle o folks..

email me-
jcirisan AT faac DOT com

:)

·
Registered
342 Posts
A while back there was a lil' talk about using a hot racecar engine as the heat source and just tossing some water on the exhaust manifold to get steam. This idea was abandoned because it would require us to move the warming pasties from the valve cover.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RE: Gulliver Lake Sisu Dip 2005

If there is a sauna anywhere around Atlanta I would be shocked. That crappy sauna at OFPR pretty much killed my optimistic spirit for finding a nice sauna at a rally anywhere besides Houghton.

Looks like we'll just gonna have to take extra steam at the Himes in Gulliver on the way down. That's a good sauna. Tey kot sum ritti pik sauna pukkets for puttink ta Himes twins in to wass tose little tirti faces and toes up. And if you ket too hot chust ko kool off in ta lake kas we peen keepin' tat hole in ta lake frum freezin' at night wit ta chainsaw.

Dan call me 218 428 1194.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
>If you kuys had real palls, you would just stay up all night
>drinking Kossu and singing sad songs around the campfire about
>how homesick you were for Saiima lakes.
>And smoking endless Mahorkha ciggies.
>That's what I'd do.
>

Sum times I sink tis Conga Sem Menne song to ket little pit less homesick for ta U.P.

We peen out tere felling timper all night long
And it's Saturtay night tats why I sing tiss song
We're chust kuys,
Who like to sauna
Let ta steam ko,
And chump in ta snoooooo, oh oh

We go drive ta swamp and drag a buck to camp
We play 52 by ta light of ta kulla fat lamp
Call ta poys,
an chicks who wanna,
<forcefully> Let ta steam ko, and chump in ta snoooooo, oh oh

comma comma comma comma comma take a sauna with me