Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the national teams who took advantage of the CP/Hansens deal made their flight arrangments through Vancouver, on the understanding that they would be dropping off their cars here after PFR. Now that the deal has been changed and they need to get their stuff to Calgary, some of them have been unable to change their flights, and now need our help.

If you're coming to PFR from Calgary and could drive someone else's vehicle back for loading on the train, please email me off list at [email protected]

·
Registered
296 Posts
I need more clarification on train. Is the Calgary the place to drop the vehicle?
I can take one vehicle?the Prius can be easy driven on road ?any voluntaries? It still has the CD player and tape recorder?I am not kidding.

Jerry

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I understand it, the train will be loaded in Calgary on the monday after PFR, for transport to Toronto.

PFR ends with the banquet Saturday night, so you have all day Sunday to drive back to Calgary.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Prius Evo1

Until the new model Prius comes out, the car you have is just a Prius.
After the new model is released, then you can call it an Evo1.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
RE: Prius Evo1

Paul,
Any idea how many cars will need to be ferried? We could probably enyice a few peopl to make the trip out based on helping out with this ...

·
Registered
296 Posts

My team can take one car...if you gonna have trouble to find people we may take another one.

Jerry

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

So far, only the Ericsons have confirmed that they need this, and they have two vehicles to drive. I haven't heard from the others.

If you want to entice more people to come down to the event, I'm sure we can find jobs for them on Saturday as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts